Vision & Mission
We believe that each child is born creative and curious, and in ‘Kelem International School (KIS), we will nurture this gift to collaboratively explore our immediate and wider world, carving a path for a confident and self-realized global citizen.
- KIS will facilitate the realization of every child’s full potential.
- KIS will work to develop resilient, curious, open-minded and reflective students who are able to express themselves fully and effectively.
- KIS students will think critically, analyze and creatively solve problems to be adaptive in a rapidly changing world.
- KIS will foster in the minds of our students that learning is a life-long endeavor, setting the example by the continued professional development of our teachers and staff.
- KIS aims to produce responsible and compassionate global citizens, with respect and recognition of the rich heritage of our host country, Ethiopia.