The PA Executive Committee is selected at the beginning of each school year. It consists of a president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer and other members. Full PA meetings are normally held 4 times a year and are organized by the executive committee. The parents involved in the PA have volunteered to give their time and energy towards events, which benefit the school.
Class Representatives responsibilities
- The aim is to create a social network among the parents/ guardians and to help build a sense of community.
- Recruit volunteers for different events organized by the PA.
- Works closely with PA executive committee and teachers throughout the year to plan class events, trips, parties, etc. and helping teachers whenever needed
- Is regularly called upon to communicate on WhatsApp group with all the parents in the class any information or event regarding the class
- Is responsible for finding ways to get every parent in the child’s class involved in some way during the school year.